lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

@Style: Harley V.Newton



Being called an It girl, or, even moreso, an Internet It Girl, makes 20-year-old Harley Viera-Newton laugh. "I feel like I've made fun of people called It Girls," she says. At first, she dismisses it, she finds the label "a little embarrassing," explaining it tends to connote someone whose goals don't extend beyond being photographed, or partying, which she can't relate to. Sure, she's been photographed out and about, but she's a busy girl.


The thing is, I just discovered this Harley and kind of already love her. She's a mix between Alexa Chung and Alice Dellal and I like that tomboy-lady-rock style she owns, plus, she loves crazy manicures!! So yeah, she just got in my Inspiration folder.






Find her on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/harleyvnewton


Love,


Gigi

1 comentario: