viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

@Item: Skully Clutch

I've been a lot into black for years now. I just like how it looks and feel good wearing it. Skulls, on the other hand, I don't like so much. I like those amazing looking ones designed only for decoration and maybe some discrete jewellery too, but the thruth is, I don't consider myself a skull-fan.

This friend of mine, who has recently moved to Paris, is in love with skulls and keeps wearing them all the time. But I don't get this whole skully passion. I keep thinking, it's just weird...you know, skulls are bony structures that support our faces and brains, there's no niceness in that, right?

The thing is, I know get the point of it all. I like skulls now, by like I mean, LOVE. Since I bought my Zara clutch I've just like, I don't know, fallen in love with them? Well yes I have.

Love,

Gigi



Photo by Carla Granell: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlebylittle1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario